Friday, June 09, 2006

this life...

At the moment I've been pretyt much without stress for a few weeks. I've got some big things coming about but nothing that I'm having panic attacks or losing sleep over. I've got a new routine in my life that seems pretty fun at the moment, but we'll see where that leads.

I've also been managing my miles well, which is something I've only done once in my life, a few summers ago. I'm waking every other day at 4:50 a.m. to run with dan and then the other days waking around 6:30 - 7ish to run by myself. It's working well. I do need to slow down a bit though.

I ran 7 miles this morning in 6:10 mile pace. Too fast right now for me, but I'm not pushing to do that. So I suppose it isn't that bad. I'm just ready to be fit and ready to race with Dan. He and I haven't been able to race together (with us both being on) since September of two years ago.

I was reading Gabe's entry about his new shoes and noticed he mentioned Deena Kastor. That's funny, because yesterday I tore out an article runner'sworld did on her for my ladies for next season. I think she's pretty much the ultimate champion. I really appreciate what she and paula radcliffe do for the sport and for women's running.

...

been reading this new devotional...it's a little over my head, but it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home